Air Conditioner repair in DC, Air Conditioner repair in MD, Air Conditioner repair in VA, Appliances Repair in Alexandria, Appliances Repair in Arlington, Appliances Repair in DC, Appliances Repair in Fairfax County, Appliances Repair in MD, Appliances Repair in Prince Georges County, Appliances Repair in Springfield, Appliances Repair in VA, Heat Repair In DC, Heat Repair In MD, Heat Repair In VA, Refrigrator Repair in DC, Refrigrator Repair in Fairfax County, Refrigrator Repair in MD, Refrigrator Repair in VA
If you are like most people, you may not think much about your home furnace. And, if your furnace has been well maintained, runs silently, and you never wake on a cold morning wondering if this will be the day the furnace kicks on, then likely your furnace is doing what its meant to do.
However, if your home furnace is starting to creep up there in age, and you are starting to wonder if your heating costs are higher than they could be, then now may be a great time to find out if it’s time for the old furnace to go.
Your City Heating and Cooling will be on site at this coming weekend’s Tri-City Spring Home Show (http://www.anybrandrepair.com). While our Home Comfort Specialists are happy to talk over any and all furnace related questions, the following tips may help you feel more prepared in meeting with us!
The Top Seven Reasons for Replacing your Furnace
1) Comfort -Your home will become more comfortable. Over the last 20 years, technology has improved. With a newer more modern furnace, the heat distribution throughout your home becomes more even and you will experience a warmer home.
2) Cost – A furnance installed 15 years ago operated at 65% efficiency. Today, your updated home furnace is 95% efficient. This difference means that for every dollar you spend on heat, you are getting a return of 95 cents of heat instead of 65 cents. And who doesn’t want to save money?
3) Safety – A new furnace comes with approximately 8 safety devices. When you consider that a 15 year old furnace comes with only 2 safety features, the need for replacement becomes clear.
4) Electrical Savings – A 15 year furnace consumes approximately 650 – 900 watts of electricity. A brand new furnace has a DC drive motor that consumes approximately 45 – 90 watts of power. This difference means a savings of 4 cents/hour to run your furnace fan.
Heat Repair In DC
5) Humidity Control – A new furnace comes with the availability to slowly and constantly circulate the air in your home. A 15 year old furnace comes with one speed – and its noisy!
6) Warranty – Most new furnaces come with a lifetime guarantee with the heat exchanger and 10 years on the electrical components. Older furnaces? There is no warranty.
7) Peace of Mind – A new furnace means you and your family can rest comfortably in your home, knowing your updated furnace is doing exactly what it is meant to do.